The flaxseed plant (Linum Usitatissimum) is a great source of fiber. Scientific studies have proven that it has many health benefits due to its high content of omega-3 fatty acids and other essential fatty acids.
Regularly taking flaxseed oil can maintain proper blood pressure, protect from heart disease and lower high cholesterol. If you have recently suffered from a heart attack, taking this oil could possibly prevent another one from happening.
If you suffer from constipation, ingesting flaxseed oil can help a great deal. It is great for easing bowel movements. It is also good for those who suffer from intestinal track inflammation. Flaxseed oil may even prevent gallstones from forming.
Flaxseed oil is often used for certain skin conditions, including eczema, rosacea, acne and even sunburn. It helps prevent cracking and breaking of the skin. This is because of the many lignans it contains.
Flaxseed oil is also a great brain booster because of its high level of omega-3. Omega-3 is great for fighting depression and Possibly even Alzheimer’s disease.
This oil is very easy to obtain locally. You can usually find it in liquid or capsule form. You may want to add it to your meals rather than using vegetable oil. It is a much healthier alternative. You can even put it in baked products such as bread.
Always refrigerate your flaxseed oil liquid or capsules. Make sure that the oil you buy is obtained from fresh pressed seeds.
There are many benefits to taking flaxseed oil. In the past, it has helped people with problems such as arthritis, acne, heart disease, depression, high blood pressure and even menstrual pain.
It is important to take this on a regular basis. If you do, you will find that your health improves in many areas.
Many people take fish oil capsules or eat fish in order to maintain a good level of omega-3 in their system. Flaxseed oil is a great alternative for those who do not wish to consume fish. Or, you could take a supplement like Omega Daily that is made from New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel. This is a very clean and potent source of Omega-3 as well.
Flaxseed Oil Facts
- Flaxseed oil is nature’s best source of omega-3 from plants
- It contains 60% Omega-3, 20% Omega-6 and 20% Omega-9
- Omega-3 is essential to good health
- Omega-3 is not produced by the body and we must obtain it from our diet
- Flaxseed oil is rich in vitamin E, a great antioxidant
- It helps prevent high blood pressure and coronary disease and even heart arrhythmia
- Flaxseed oil helps keep blood vessels in good condition
- It is good for relieving inflammation and joint pain
- It can lower high cholesterol levels
- It is great for relieving the inflammation and pain of arthritis
- Is very beneficial to the brain
- Flaxseed oil can lessen symptoms of hormone imbalances and menopause
- It is beneficial for the nails, skin and hair
- Flaxseed oil helps to burn calories and boosts our metabolism
Flaxseed can be a very beneficial part of your overall health and wellness program. I urge you to investigate it further, as it has many proven health benefits.
Click Picture For Price and Description
If You Are Over 30If you are over 30, you'll want to take some GF20 with this. Then you'll be able to run circles around people your own age. What is GF20?